- Father: Antiochus I Soter
- Mother: Stratonice I (daughter of Demetrius Poliorcetes and Phila)
- Husband: Magas of Cyrene
- Children: Berenice II
- c.275: Marriage to Magas of Cyrene, stepbrother of king Ptolemy II Philadelphus of Egypt
- Birth of Berenice II
- 250: Magas and Ptolemy agree to marry Berenice to Ptolemy III Euergetes
- 250 or 249: Death of Magas; queen Apame agrees to a marriage between Berenice and Demetrius the Fair, who is made king of Cyrene.
- Demetrius the Fair is assassinated and Apame almost loses her life; Cyrene recovered for the Ptolemaic empire
- Berenice can marry her fiancé. Apame may have settled in Alexandria.