- Father: Antipater
- Husband: Ptolemy I Soter
- Children: Ptolemy Keraunos, Meleager, Lysandra (married to Agathocles, son of Lysimachus), Ptolemais (married to Demetrius Poliorcetes).
- c.335: Born as daughter of Antipater, the governor of Macedonia during the reign of Alexander the Great.
- 11 June 323: Death of Alexander in Babylon (text); outbreak of civil war
- Perdiccas becomes very powerful; other commanders in Alexander's army join against him
- c.321: Antipater concludes alliances against Perdiccas. Eurydice marries Ptolemy I Soter; in her company is Berenice I, who also marries the king of Egypt
- Birth of Ptolemy Keraunos
- Birth of Meleager
- Birth of Lysandra
- Birth of Ptolemais
- c.300: Arsinoe II, daughter of Ptolemy I and Berenice I, marries Lysimachus; Lysandra, daughter of Ptolemy and Eurydice, is given to Lysimachus' son Agathocles.
- Rivalry with Berenice I forces Eurydice to flee to Miletus
- 287: Demetrius Poliorcetes marries Ptolemais