- c.335: Born as daughter of Antipater, the governor of Macedonia during the reign of Alexander the Great.
- 11 June 323: Death of Alexander in Babylon (text); outbreak of civil war
- Perdiccas becomes very powerful.
- Antipater promises the hand of his daughter Nicaea to Perdiccas.
- Alexander's mother Olympias promises Perdiccas the hand of Cleopatra, the sister of Alexander. Perdiccas, understanding that he can become a member of the royal family, accepts.
- Antipater is offended and joins forces with other generals.
- c.321: Nicaea marries Lysimachus, ruler of Thracenote[Alternatively, Perdiccas married Nicaea, who remained with her husband until his death, and married to Lysimachus later.]
- Birth of Agathocles
- Birth of Eurydice
- Birth of Arsinoe
- c.300: Lysimachus calls a city in Bithynia after his wife