- c.135: Born
- 124/123: Tryphaena marries to Antiochus VIII Grypus
- 28 June 116: Death of Ptolemy VIII Physcon, who is succeeded by his wife Cleopatra III. She wants to rule with Ptolemy X Alexander, but the Alexandrines force her to accept Ptolemy IX Soter, who is fourteen years old and lives on Cyprus, as co-ruler.
- When her husband Ptolemy IX Soter goes to Alexandria, his sister and wife Cleopatra IV remains on Cyprus
- March 115: Cleopatra IV learns that she has been divorced because her husband wants to marry Cleopatra V Selene, their sister.
- Cleopatra IV assembles an army and offers her hand to the Seleucid prince Antiochus IX Cyzicenus. They marry.
- In 114/113, Antiochus revolts against his brother, the lawful king, Antiochus VIII Grypus, husband of Tryphaena.
- 112: After a defeat, Cleopatra IV is captured by Antiochus VIII and killed by command of Tryphaena.
- 111: Antiochus IX kills Tryphaena