Cleopatra Berenice III (c.120-80): queen of the Ptolemaic Empire.
- Father: Ptolemy IX Soter
- Mother: Cleopatra IV
- Husband: her uncle Ptolemy X Alexander
- Child: a daughter
- Second husband: her father Ptolemy IX Soter
- Third husband: her stepson Ptolemy XI Alexander
- c.120: Born
- 28 June 116: Death of Ptolemy VIII Physcon, who is succeeded by Cleopatra III. She wants to rule with Ptolemy X Alexander, but the Alexandrines force her to accept Ptolemy IX Soter as co-ruler. Ptolemy X is briefly made general of Cyprus.
- 114: Ptolemy X starts to call himself king
- October 107: Ptolemy IX is forced to flee to Cyprus; Ptolemy X Alexander finally becomes co-ruler
- c.105: Birth of Ptolemy XI Alexander, son of Ptolemy X and an unknown lady
- Ptolemy X Alexander marries Cleopatra Berenice III; they have a daughter
- 20 February 102: Cleopatra III defeats Ptolemy IX Soter near Pelusium
- 26 October 101: Ptolemy X Alexander orders the killing of Cleopatra III; Ptolemy X Alexander and Cleopatra Berenice III are now sole rulers
- 100: Cleopatra Berenice III adopts Ptolemy XI Alexander; the boy is and stays in Greece
- 88: The Alexandrines expell their king, perhaps because his ties with the Jews were considered to be too close; Ptolemy IX Soter becomes king and defeats Ptolemy X Alexander (October 88)
- Ptolemy IX marries Cleopatra Berenice III, his daughter, because as wife of Ptolemy X she can offer some legitimation
- December (?) 88: On Cyprus, Ptolemy X Alexander fights against general Chaereas, is defeated and killed
- December 81: Death of Ptolemy IX; Cleopatra Berenice III is briefly monarch.
- Sulla appoints Ptolemy XI Alexander as king of Egypt.
- 80: Ptolemy XI Alexander marries Cleopatra Berenice III. After eighteen days, he kills her, and is immediately lynched by the Alexandrine mob.