Ulpia Marciana (c.45 - 112): name of a Roman princess, sister of the emperor Trajan.
- Born between 44 and 52, between 15 and 30 August, as daughter of Marcus Ulpius Trajanus, an important general, and Marcia
- Marriage to Gaius Salonius Matidius Patruinus
- c.67: Birth of a daughter named Matidia
- 78: Death of Gaius Salonius Matidius Patruinus
- 98: Her brother Trajan becomes emperor
- Between 100 and 105: proclaimed Augusta
- 112, 29 Augusta: death
- She is consecrated
- D. Kienast, Römische Kaisertabelle: Grundzüge einer römischen Kaiserchronologie (2004 (3rd ed.)).