This page is a stub. It will be expanded to a full-fledged article.
Ariarathes Eusebes (c.100-c.88; died 86): son of Mithridates VI of Pontus, king of Cappadocia.
- Son of Mithridates VI of Pontus
- Successor of: Ariarathes VII Philometor
- 101: After he has killed his nephew Ariarathes VII Philometor, Mithridates seeks to rule Cappadocia through his son Ariarathes Eusebes.
- Six times, he is made king, but never gains control of Cappadocia
- c.96: insurrection of Ariathes VIII
- c.96: election of Ariobarzanes I Philoromaeus
- 88: Final repulsion
- 86: Killed in action during the First Mithridatic War.