Bahram V: king of Persia, ruling from 420 to 438, member of the Sasanian dynasty.
- Name: Bahram V, sometimes called Gor, "the Ass"
- Raised among the Lakhmid Arabs in western Mesopotamia
- Beginning of reign: 420
- Successor of: Younger son of Yazdgard I the Sinner, succeeded his father after the elimination of a brother.
- 421-422 Brief war with the Romans
- Recovery of positions in Central Asia (Margiana, Bactria)
- End of reign: 438
- Succeeded by: his son Yazdgard II
- Palace at Sarvestan
General Literature on Sasanian Persia
- Touraj Daryaee, Sasanian Persia. The Rise and Fall of an Empire (2009)
- Josef Wiesehöfer, Das antike Persien. Von 550 v. Chr. bis 650 n. Chr. (1994)