This page is a stub. It will be expanded to a full-fledged article.
Cleopatra I Syra
Cleopatra I Syra (204-176): queen of the Ptolemaic Empire.
- Father: Antiochus III the Great
- Mother: Laodice III
- Husband: Ptolemy V Epiphanes
- Children: Cleopatra II, Ptolemy VI Philometor, Ptolemy VIII Euergetes
- 204: Born
- 196: Engaged to Ptolemy V Epiphanes
- 194: Wedding in Raphia
- c.189: Birth of Cleopatra II
- 186: Birth of Ptolemy VI
- 182/181: Birth of Ptolemy VIII
- 180: Ptolemy V is assassinated; he is succeeded by Ptolemy VI. His mother Cleopatra I Syra acts as regent and he accepts the surname Philometor, 'the man who loves his mother'
- 176, spring: death of Cleopatra I Syra