This page is a stub. It will be expanded to a full-fledged article.
Laodice III: Seleucid queen, wife of Antiochus III the Great.
- Father: King Mithridates II of Pontus
- Mother: "Laodice"
- Husband: Antiochus III the Great
- Antiochus (died 193)
- Seleucus IV Philopator
- daughter (engaged to Demetrius I of Bactria)
- Laodice IV
- Cleopatra I Syra (married to Ptolemy V Epiphanes)
- Antiochis (married to Ariarathes IV of Cappadocia)
- Antiochus IV Epiphanes
- 222: Marries Antiochus III the Great
- 196: Her son Antiochus marries Laodice IV
- 193: Death of crown prince Antiochus
- 191: Antiochus marries for the second time, but Euboea of Chalcis has no children
- 189: Seleucus IV Philopator made co-ruler
- 187: Death of Antiochus; he is succeeded by Laodice's son Seleucus