Archelaus (36 BCE - 17 CE): high priest of Comana, last king of Cappadocia.
- Son of Archelaus and Glaphyra
- Successor of Ariarathes IX Philadelphus
- 42: Gaius Cassius Longinus replaces Ariobarzanes with his brother Ariarathes IX Philadelphus
- 41: Marc Antony appoint Archelaus as king of Cappadocia
- 36 BCE: End of Ariarathes; Archelaus is king
- 17 CE: Accused, he visits Rome, where he dies
- Cappadocia becomes part of the Roman Empire
This page is a fact file. It will be expanded to a normal article.