This page is a stub. It will be expanded to a full-fledged article.
Arsinoe I: first wife of Ptolemy II Philadelphus, queen in the Ptolemaic Empire.
- Father: Lysimachus
- Mother: Nicaea
- Husband: Ptolemy II Philadelphus
- Son: Ptolemy 'the son', Ptolemy III Euergetes, Lysimachus, Berenice Phernephorus (married to Antiochus II Theos)
- c.285: Marriage between Arsinoe I and Ptolemy II Philadelphus
- 284: Birth of Ptolemy III Euergetes, Lysimachus and Berenice Phernephorus
- 279: Arsinoe is accused of a conspiracy and exiled to southern Egypt. Ptolemy III is from now on officially regarded as son of Arsinoe II