Cleopatra II (c.189-c.115): queen of the Ptolemaic Empire.
- Father: Ptolemy V Epiphanes
- Mother: Cleopatra I Syra
- First husband: her brother Ptolemy VI Philometor
- Second husband: her brother Ptolemy VIII Physcon
- c.189: Born
- c.175: Marries her brother Ptolemy VI Philometor
- 165: Birth of Ptolemy Eupator
- Birth of Cleopatra Thea
- 160: Birth of Cleopatra III
- Birth of Ptolemy VII Neos Philopator
- 150: Cleopatra Thea marries Alexander Balas, an usurper in the Seleucid Empire
- 146: The Ptolemies change their foreign policy; Cleopatra Thea marries Demetrius II Nicator
- 145, July: Ptolemy VI defeats Alexander Balas in Syria, but is killed in action.
- 145, August: accession of Ptolemy VIII Physcon, who immediately marries his sister Cleopatra II, widow and queen
- 141/140: Ptolemy VIII also marries Cleopatra III, daughter of Cleopatra II and Ptolemy VI
- 140/139: The two Cleopatras, mother and daughter, quarrel.
- 132, November: Civil war between Ptolemy VIII and his sister Cleopatra II.
- 131, autumn: Cleopatra II controls Alexandria.
- 131/130: Ptolemy is on Cyprus.
- 130, spring: Ptolemy returns to Egypt; Cleopatra II flees to her son-in-law, Demetrius II Nicator
- 128: Cleopatra II, supported by Seleucid troops, attempts to recover her position, but the Seleucid expedition meets with failure near Pelusium.
- 124: Cleopatra II returns (it is not known why).
- 28 June 116: Death of Ptolemy VIII, who is succeeded by Cleopatra III. Cleopatra II disappears after October 116 from our sources