Cleopatra IV (c.140-112): queen of the Ptolemaic Empire.
- Father: Ptolemy VIII Physcon
- Mother: Cleopatra III
- Husband: her brother Ptolemy IX Soter
- Daughter: Cleopatra Berenice III (married to Ptolemy X Alexander)
- c.140: Born
- 132-127: During the civil war between Ptolemy VIII (father of Cleopatra IV) and Cleopatra II (grandmother of Cleopatra IV), Cleopatra III (mother of Cleopatra IV) and Ptolemy IX (her brother) live on Cyprus.
- Wedding of Ptolemy and Cleopatra IV
- Ptolemy IX is made governor of Cyprus
- 28 June 116: Death of Ptolemy VIII, who is succeeded by his wife Cleopatra III. She wants to rule with Ptolemy X Alexander, but the Alexandrines force her to accept Ptolemy IX Soter, who is fourteen years old, as co-ruler.
- When her husband Ptolemy IX Soter goes to Alexandria, Cleopatra IV remains on Cyprus
- March 115: Cleopatra IV learns that she has been divorced because her husband wants to marry Cleopatra V Selene, their sister.
- Cleopatra IV assembles an army and offers her hand to the Seleucid prince Antiochus IX Cyzicenus. They marry.
- In 115, Antiochus revolts against his brother, the lawful king, Antiochus VIII Grypus, who is married to Cleopatra's sister Tryphaena. The rebel occupies the southern part of Syria
- 113: Antiochus IX seizes Antioch; Antiochus VIII keeps Cilicia
- 112: After a defeat, Cleopatra IV is captured by Antiochus VIII and killed by command of Tryphaena