Hormizd I or Ardašir II: king of Persia, ruling from 272-273, member of the Sasanian dynasty.
- Name: Hormizd-Ardašir, Hormizd I, or Ardašir II
- After c.252, king Shapur I conquered Armenia. The country was governed by Sasanian princes, first Hormizd I, son of Shapur.
- Beginning of reign: 272 (contested)
- Successor of: Shapur I
- Brief, uneventful reign. As ruler in Armenia, he is succeeded by Narseh.
- Probably the founder of Ahvaz.
- End of reign: 273 (contested)
- Succeeded by: his brother Bahram I
General Literature on Sasanian Persia
- Touraj Daryaee, Sasanian Persia. The Rise and Fall of an Empire (2009)
- Josef Wiesehöfer, Das antike Persien. Von 550 v. Chr. bis 650 n. Chr. (1994)