Bahram I: king of Persia, ruling from 273 to 276, member of the Sasanian dynasty.
- Name: Bahram I
- Beginning of reign: 273 (contested)
- Successor of: Hormizd I (Ardašir II)
- Bahram succeeded his brother, who had been king for about a year.
- During Bahram's reign, Mani, the founder of Manicheism, was arrested and executed.
- End of reign: 276 (contested)
- Succeeded by: Bahram II
(Numbers according to the Vanden Berghe list.)
- Investiture relief Bishapur (defeat of unknown enemy)
General Literature on Sasanian Persia
- Touraj Daryaee, Sasanian Persia. The Rise and Fall of an Empire (2009)
- Josef Wiesehöfer, Das antike Persien. Von 550 v. Chr. bis 650 n. Chr. (1994)