This page is a stub. It will be expanded to a full-fledged article.
Nerva: emperor of the Roman world (96-98).
- 30 November 30: Marcus Cocceius Nerva
- 18 September 96: Imperator Nerva Caesar Augustus
- 97: Imperator Nerva Germanicus Caesar Augustus
- 27 (?) January 98: natural death
Successor of: Domitian
- father: Marcus Cocceius Nerva
- mother: Sergia Plautilla
- 30 Born in Narnia
- Prefect of the Latin festival
- 66 Praetor
- 71 Consul (with Vespasian)
- 90 Consul II (with Domitian)
- 93 Exile to Tarentum?
- 96 Made emperor after the death of Domitian; inauguration of the Forum Transitorium
- 97 Consul III (with Lucius Verginius Rufus III, who dies; Cornelius Tacitus is consul suffectus); lex agraria; rising of the praetorian guard, led by Casperius Aelianus; Nerva adopts Trajan as caesar
- 98 Consul IV (with Trajan II); death
Buildings: Inaugurated the Forum Transitorium
Succeeded by: Trajan