Alexander II Zabinas: name of a king of the Seleucid Empire, ruled from 129 to 123.
- Father: Perhaps Alexander I Balas
- November 132: Outbreak of civil war in Egypt between Ptolemy VIII Euergetes Physcon and his sister Cleopatra II
- 128: the Seleucid king Demetrius II Nicator tries to intervene in the Egyptian civil war, supporting Cleopatra, the mother of his first wife Cleopatra Thea
- Ptolemy VIII supports Alexander II Zabinas, a rebel in the Seleucid Empire
- 125: When Demetrius wages war against Alexander II Zabinas and fights near Tyre (March), he is killed near Damascus.
- In spite of support from the Hasmonaean leader John Hyrcanus, Alexander is unable to conquer Syria, where Demetrius' son Antiochus VIII Grypus succeeds his father
- 123: Alexander is defeated, captured, and executed