Orophernes II (c.160 BCE): son of Ariararathes IV, king of Cappadocia.
- In 163, Ariarathes V Philopator succeeded his father.
- The Seleucid ruler Demetrius I Soter proposed to renew marriage ties, but Ariarathes refused to marry Demetrius' sister.
- Demetrius now supported an insurrection by Ariarathes' brother Orophernes.
- The Roman Senate ordered the two dynasts to split the kingdom, but in 158, Ariarathes V was restored by king Attalus II Philadelphus
- Orophernes fled to the Seleucid Empire and was imprisoned
- He may be the man behind the Holophernes mentioned in the apocryphal book Judith.